Pimp or punk?

Was it wrong of me to move this thread from Random to Forbidden?

http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=238407

I got really bothered by it though I’m pretty sure 99.9% of the regular Random rabble rousers would have loved the opportunity to post in that thread.

thoughts?

lol yea good move

for that matter, a warning should be issued to the poster. That’s simply inappropriate material for this forum.

little late chimming in, but I’ve been in the UK. Home now, for what it’s worth. I’ll post on that elsewhere. :slight_smile:

for that matter, a warning should be issued to the poster. That’s simply inappropriate material for this forum.

little late chimming in, but I’ve been in the UK. Home now, for what it’s worth. I’ll post on that elsewhere. :slight_smile:

Aw I didn’t even notice this. It’s funny cause he’s almost definitely lying and it would have been fun to watch him get called out :frowning:

I did send him a warning as soon as I moved it and he apologized. :slight_smile: I think some of the members are scared of me because I’m a chick with power and a sharp tongue (no jokes please). :sure:

Sharp Tongue…sounds painful…:lol:

Good move…although I would have liked to see his lying arse get ripped a new, by the likes of Fester.

maybe we should just PM it to fester and gary and let them have at it :evil:

[ot] i just noticed the quote beneath my avatar says &quot instead of " Is there a way to fix that?[/ot]