Playing a Flash Movie Randomly

To whom it may concern:

This is what I need to do:

Each time you click on a external link in a flash movie the linked window will open in a separate window and a flash pop-up window will load in yet another window.

For instance every 1000 click to the external link a pop up window will appear but only once a month. So I guess I would need to be able to reset the code.

Also, along with have the pop-up occur on the 1000 click, in addition I need to be able to assign another click amount (example 450 clicks) which changes every month.

Also, what is some good link tracking software? Does statcounter.com do this?

Please help. Thank you.

-Mark Roffer

please do not double post :slight_smile:

you should be incrimenting a variable in a database and then checking it every time the link is clicked. This is very possible but will lead to slowness when you click, maybe it’s a necessary evil, but i would test it on your setup, see if it’s worth it.