Please Help! Problem with loader height

Hello,
Im working on a new site and Im making a loader for it that uses an 60/600 pictures height as the progress bar but Im having problems! It works but it only changes the actual height of the movie clip (which I know now that its going to do) but what I want it to do is show the picture at its original size 60/600 and just allow the slivers of the picture to show depending on how much is loaded… Hopfully that makes sense but I cant think of a better way to describe it so maybe if you download the fla it might make a little better sense. Anyways heres the code that I have in the loader as of now.

bytes_loaded = Math.round(this.getBytesLoaded());
bytes_total = Math.round(this.getBytesTotal());
getPercent = bytes_loaded/bytes_total;
this.loadBar._height = getPercent*100;
this.loadText = Math.round(getPercent*100)+"%";
if (bytes_loaded == bytes_total) {
 this.gotoAndPlay(9);
} 

I really need help with this because this is a problem thats really holding me up for showing the person Im making it for what I have so far!

heres a link to where you can d/l the fla
http://www.zerosignaldesigns.com/help.zip

Can someone please help me out here??? Im really stuck and REALLY need to show some progress to this person and I just cant figure this out to save my life!!!

ok, what about if you try this. can you just create a mask and make it into a movie clip for your load bar. then the mask will scale as your % is loaded and it will reveal slivers of your pic.

ok, what about if you try this. can you just create a mask and make it into a movie clip for your load bar. then the mask will scale as your % is loaded and it will reveal slivers of your pic.