remaining_bytes = total_bytes-loaded_bytes;
percent_done = int((loaded_bytes/total_bytes)*100);
bar.gotoAndStop(percent_done);
ifFrameLoaded (“Preloader Dog”, 32:cool: {
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp gotoAndPlay (13);
}

Frame 2 of preloader :

gotoAndPlay (1);

I included all my movie clip etc into 1 preloader scene.
While playing the preloader, when user click on ‘Skip Intro’ button, it will load in another movie.
After publishing, when clicked on refresh it will play the preloader scene again starting from frame 13.

Problem : I only want the preloader to play once.
At any time, if the user click refresh, it will
never see the whole preloader scene. User
can only see the frame 1 of the loaded movie.
How can i do it?
please advise and reply asap.
Thank you!

tanch-
I am new to this but I think there is just one thing missing from your code. It has something to do with your order. Your code should probably read something more like this; ;
ifFrameLoaded (“Main”, 32 [:cool: ] {
gotoAndPlay “Main” (13);
}

Does that make sense? Main of course would be Main MC, Scene 1 or whatever you have called it. The preloader is going to apparently loop within itself the way its set up. ifframeloaded is supposed to be set with the end frame of the movie that is loading, when that is finished being loaded, it should read gotoandplay “Main” 13, and that is assuming you want the “Main” movie to skip the first 13 frames. I think I got it right, does this help? If not one of these other flashers will soon come and correct it, so your sure to get an answer now. But I think thats it. Try it. Go and check out my preloader I finished last night; user.mc.net/~dschultz/ NO www. just throw in the htt* ,colon, forward slashes in front, I leave it off cause a few of my messages didn’t make it past ez boards no html comments rule. In my movie, my main movie is called main and my preloader, preloader. Mine is ifframe loaded “main” 17, gotoandplay “main” 1)

pj
heres my script below, works fine;

total_bytes = _root.getBytesTotal();
loaded_bytes = _root.getBytesLoaded();
remaining_bytes = total_bytes-loaded_bytes;
percent_done = int((loaded_bytes/total_bytes)*100);
bar.gotoAndStop(percent_done);
ifFrameLoaded (“Main”, 17) {
gotoAndPlay (“Main”, 1);
}