I am new to XML and am trying to create a simple menu list for my Flash document.
I have two main menu items (‘Events’ and ‘Documents’). Each main menu item has 4 links under it that open images in my movie.
Everything looks good under the ‘Events’ section… the section title is correct and the links appear as ‘Event 1’, ‘Event 2’, etc.
The second section’s title is correct also. It appears as ‘Documents’. The problem is, the links from the first section appear under the second section also; (Event 1, etc). These links should be ‘Doc 1’, ‘Doc 2’, etc. (My link titles are typed correctly in the code).
I think I am doing something wrong with the link ID numbers but I don’t know what. I have tried using ID ‘1’ thru ‘4’ under the Events section and then ID ‘5’ thru ‘8’ under the second section. I’ve also tried restarting the sequence (First Section Title, ID1, ID2, ID3, ID4, then Second Section Title, ID1, ID2, ID3, ID4). The same links always appear under both sections.