Question about random load and transitions

Hi all…hopefully my last question for a while:)

I have created a dynamic site with the tutorial “preloader and transition” (http://www.kirupa.com/developer/mx/preloader_transition.htm), but have run into a problem. Here’s the actionscript I had been using in keyframe one of my main .swf to laod a random “index page” into the container clip on my stage:

choice = Math.round(Math.random()*2);
switch (choice) {
case 0 :
theClip.loadMovie(“home_okai.swf”);
break;
case 1 :
theClip.loadMovie(“home_ayatollah.swf”);
break;
case 2 :
theClip.loadMovie(“home_mustafa.swf”);
break;
}

This has been working great, but now that I’m using a transition MC which loads only a single .swf in keyframe 1 of the transition MC (_root.section = “home.swf”; )rather than a random load (using the above actionscript)- I need to find a way to do a random load using the dynamic transition method.

I suppose the question(s) is this:

1)Is there an easier way to do this? Can I modify the following button script to included a random script? This is the actionscript I have attached to each menu bar button:

button1.onRelease = function() {
if (_root.section != “.swf") {
_root.section = "
.swf”;
_root.transition.gotoAndPlay(“closing”);
}
};

I thought of making “home.swf” a blank .swf with only the random load actionscript in keyframe 1 and then having the 3 sub-movies load into that, but then the preloader will only be waiting to load the small .swf and the computer will choke when it’s trying to access the (somewhat large) randomly loaded file.

Sorry if this is incoherent, but I have no idea what the hell I’m doing here.

Thanx!