Remember Michael Jackson—Share, Save His Songs and Albums

[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Michael Jackson had passed away. It is really a shock in the music world. But he will live forever in our hearts with his unique music style. The world is mourning for him. As a music fans, what we can do is to share, save his music, to lift his creating spirit, to beautify and enrich our world.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]So this aricle includes the following two parts:[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Part [/FONT][FONT=&#23435]Ⅰ[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]:The popular music collections of MJ[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Part [/FONT][FONT=&#23435]Ⅱ[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]: My way of sharing, saving MJ[/FONT][FONT=&#23435]’[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]s music[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Part [/FONT][FONT=&#23435]Ⅰ[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]:The popular music collections of MJ[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]MJ’s music from “ABC” to “Write-in choice”, all of them have witnessed MJ’s talents and passion for pop music. To know more about MJ, you can click here .[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]This is a collection of his music, “Baby Be Mine”, “Bad”, “Billie Jean”, “Black or White”, “Butterflies”, “Dancing Machine”, “Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough”, “Human Nature, “The Lady In My Life”, “Man In The Mirror”, “Never Can Say Goodbye”, “P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)”, “Remember The Time”, “Rock With You”, “Thriller”, etc.Not all of them are the best, but all of them are worth our listening.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Part [/FONT][FONT=&#23435]Ⅱ[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]: My way of sharing, saving MJ[/FONT][FONT=&#23435]’[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]s music[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Because different music players prefer different video/music formats, so I always use a video converter to transfer them into different formats and then send to my friends to enjoy them.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]But I am a walkman user, most of the time I use Walkman Video Converter. Now I’d like to share how I save and edit them on my walkman as I will.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]**Preparation:**Download and intall 4Easysoft Walkman Video Converter[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]**Step 1:**Run this software and click “Add File” button to import your files.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]**Step 2:**Select the output format.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]You can choose the ourput format from the profile drop-down list.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Click the “setting” button, you can set the Encoder, Resolution, Bitrate, etc.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]**Step 3:**Choose the output fold.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]You can click “Browse” to choose the output destination, or the default destination is D:\My Documents\4Easysoft Studio\Output[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]**Step 4:**Click “Start” button to begin the conversion.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Editing tips about this converter:[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]You can edit the videos/music during the preview.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Tip 1: Set video effect and deinterlacing[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Click “Effect” button, you can set the video Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and checking Deinterlacing helps you to convert interlaced video to the progressive video.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Tip 2:Split segments randomly or exactly[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Click “Trim” button, a dialogue pops up, you can trim the video/music in three ways:[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]a.Drag the slide bar.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]b.Click the scissors button.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]c.Set the end time and Start time.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Tip 3: Crop video play region to retain what you want[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Click “Crop” button, a dialogue pops up, you can crop the video in three ways.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]a.Choose the crop mode.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]b.Set the crop values.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]c.Adjust the crop frame. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman] [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Tip 4.Select your preference[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Click the “Preference” button you can select the output destination, the Snapshot foler, the format of the snapshot image,etc.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Tip 5:Capture your favorite images[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]If you like the current image when preview video, you can use the “Snapshot” opt[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]the “Snapshot” button the image will be saved and you can click the “Open” button next to “Snapshot” button to open your picture.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Tip 6: Merge files into one[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]You can select “Merge into one file” to merge your files into one.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Though we have lost the king of pop, the music he lelft us is enough to remember him forever.[/FONT][/SIZE]