Remove background from imported Vector (EPS) Images

Okay, I am stuck. I will give the first person who can correctly get me past this problem one free year of web hosting on my server (reasonable bandwidth constraints will apply). Now on to my problem.

I have to import clipart (all EPS format and a lot of it), So far that works just fine, the image background is transparent (so far so good), the interior of the clipart is white and the lines are black, I have figured out how to change the line color from black to other colors,

What I need help with ---- I need the ability to set the white interior to transparent as well as change it to other colors.

This needs to be done in Actionscript. If it would help I can email you a sample EPS image. To request an image just shoot me an email to cnash@ix.netcom.com.

Thanks, and I am not joking about the hosting if you can use it and before I get questions about hosting, we are not a hosting company, we have private servers only for our development clients.

Clint…