request for an awesome Kirupa tute

Since there is only one very short tute for using GSAP in Flash CC Canvas export, and that tute is very abbreviated, I would love to see a more this is why because of this type tute.

For instance, if I have a Flash timeline, can I just add GSAP tweens to keyframes along the timeline?

Unfortunately, I haven’t used Flash CC and its Canvas export in a really REALLY long time. I don’t think I"ll have any Flash Professional CC tutorials given that Animate will be out in a month-ish.

:sunglasses: Right now I am just trying things to see what works.

flash cc and animate should be the same thing

Yeah, but there will be some other updates in Animate. Not sure whether they pertain to any of the javascript. Hopefully there will be a lot more code snippets,

Edited to add I played around with createjs’s tweening and it is good enough. If I can avoid loading GSAP, just because I agree with Grant Skinner and we should do everything we can to keep our k weight down, that is I think a laudable goal.

I also noticed as I try HTML5 GSAP in Flash Canvas, that left does not work, but X and Y do, scale does not work, but scaleX and scaleY do. So some things will be trial and error. But I have a feeling createjs does not have those conversion issues. I do want to use the actions panel and keep my code on the timeline.

If anyone has any examples of things they have done with Flash Canvas, I would love to see them.