Scrolling text

hi there! I’m new to the board so if this question is repeat please forgive it. I have created a scrolling text for a client who initially wanted a click per line scroll. Now they want a mouseover continuous scroll. I have the text as a movie clip with actions of go to and play next frame and go to and play previous frame. Is there an action I can add to make it continuous on rollover? As it is now I have to rollout and over each time i want to scroll a line. I don’t know how to redo it otherwise…
Thanks in advance.

Lisa

2 frame loop, 2nd frame sends back to first to update, first frame checks the rollover.

Hi Friend

How do you get the matrex look on your demo
please can you help

Thanx
Mike

Sorry Mike, I was outta town for a week, just got back to check all the posts…send me a mail to [email protected]
with your mail and I’ll send you the fla, you’ll get the other FX as well…

jinxster13,

pub40.ezboard.com/fkirupa…1370.topic

here’s a method that scrolls continuosly on a mouseover. it shouldn’t be to difficult to modify it to work with a mouse press instead.

i think just changing the mouse events, “rollover” to “press” and “rollout” to “release” should do the trick.

good luck

Hi Friends

Please can you help Ive tryed in my mind to explain what I want, but it looks like I can’t, so if you go to this site it will explain better as it has visuals

www.mandmcomputers.co.uk

Please Please Please Can You Help.

Thanks

Mike