Shaded Border

I am interested in knowing how to make the shaded border seen at the following site.

Thanks In Advance

If you are speaking of the drop shadow, then, ummm… It is a drop shadow. :lol:

Looks like a Photoshop drop shadow spread a little and set at an 85-90 degree angle with “inner” settings