Again Flash is driving me up the walls because of yet another bug.
I’ve been working on an image viewer that’s nearly complete. The people I’m doing this for want to use this in their websites and sometimes with a transparent background. Now I notice that there’s a problem with the animation of my thumbnails when I rollover using a transparent flash. The thumbnails look shaky and I don’t know why. Is this normal? Is there a reason for this? Is there a sollution?
Here is the same movie with and without transparent background:
[COLOR=royalblue]Image viewer[/COLOR]
Image viewer transparent with shaky rollover
[SIZE=1](just so there’s no confusion: you can’t click the thumbnails in this version)[/SIZE]
I really hope someone can help me with this one!
update: I’ve just commented the code that makes the color of the thumbnails change on rollover and the problem is gone. So I guess it’s just a flaw with the flash player that it can’t show the color transformation nicely?
This is the code that causes the problem:
var image:MovieClip = this;
highlightin = new Tween(image, "waarde", Regular.easeOut, 0, 100, 0.3, true);
highlightin.onMotionChanged = function():Void {
var my_color:Color = new Color(image);
var myColorTransform:Object = { rb: this.position, gb: this.position, bb: this.position };
my_color.setTransform(myColorTransform);
};
