Show/hide(and play~ and and so~) a MC?

Weel. Here is my problem. I made 2 MC’s and 1 button. In the frame that u can see is ony the button and 1 MC(weel, lets call it mcStanding) visible.

Actualy i want to make it so that when i press the button the mcStanding MC gets hiden and a small animation is playd that i made in the other MC(i call it mcAnimation)…

So when i press the button > mcStanding disappears> mcAnimation is played and after the animation is played the mcAnimation disappears and the mcStanding MC appears again… uf, i hope that you can understand what i mean/want to make.

I tryed it with setProperty("_root.mcAnimation", _visible, 1); and so but it does not work so weel. I can make it so that when i press the button the mcStanding MC disappears and the mcAnimation appears, but the problem is to play mcAnimation full and than make it setProperty("_root.mcAnimation", _visible, 0); and the mcStanding visible. I tryed many things like…

1. I added play(); on the first frame of mcAnimation and stop(); setProperty("_root.mcAnimation", _visible, 0); @ the last frame of mcAnimation but it didnt worket. When i pressed the button the animation wasn not played…

eh, i hope that som1 can help me… :-/