Silent.gear v. UNFLUX

BAH FINALLY! at 1:46 AM your new picture finally loads! Youre right it does look better, it fits now. Nice work, dude.

P.S. I promise i wasnt up this late because i wanted to see a shadow! Although i know how cool that would make me.

This is my final serve. To let you guys know, UNFLUX’s last serve was really hard to manip, so instead, i just added clouds on top and some coloring and the pixiedust in the middle. o and the number 7 is right next to the dot. enjoy this very pleasant and simple piece. Unflux, i had a really great time battling you and hope we get to do it again sometime.

http://www.pixeldazzle.com/silentgear/bunflux4.psd

Wow, I really don’t think there can be a winnner for this battle. It’s like two crazy warriors dueling to the death with their last blows cutting eachothers heads off.

Well not exactly, but I think both your vollies have been very very well done. Cheers to you both!

nice job to both of you. :thumb:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: beautiful work to both of you :thumb: :thumb:

its not over yet…were still gonna have to wait for unflux’s last serve. and the duel is don.e

wow thats really beautiful, silent. Definitely something to just look at and enjoy. The red color work perfectly. That font is pretty rockin, too, it looks like its bleeding into the image. Cant wait to get our 4-way battle started!!

great stuff silent, very nice - what a great match. I’ll finish this up today.

Updated gallery:
http://www.unflux.com/battle/silent.gear/

oh this is good.

the floating city is off da hook…nice work gentlemen

always wondered if you made your way into the Battle section DDD. :wink:

thx for all the comments…and unflux cant wait to see your final serve. its been a really great battle with you.

yeah man, it’s been excellent. We definitely have to do it again real soon.

OK, for the final round I decided to with a full-classic, photo manip:

The updated gallery is here:
www.unflux.com/battle/silent.gear/

thats really nice unflux…also the meaning of the title. end of the road. ya, well do this real soon when u get back from your vacation.

The last is my favorite, it has a deep meaning :slight_smile:

I escpecially like how the title and the sideways 8 (simble of infinity) contradict. It’s awesome :slight_smile:

thanks guys. glad someone picked up on the 8 :wink:

I seriously want to battle one day. But my schedule is real unpredictable. So I hesitate. I have been polishing my photomanip skills too. Sometime soon I will battle someone scary voice reeeeaaalll sooooon end scary voice

lol…scary voice dark voicemwahahahahaahahahends dark voice (sounds like smith in the matrix whe he does the evil laugh)

Matter of fact. When I do battle I want to battle either you or unflux…This was a good battle I think you guys would bring the best out of me. agent smith I am coming for you mr. anderson end agent smith Wait was Anderson his name?

ya…thats his last name. full name: Neo Anderson.