Silent.gear v. UNFLUX

always wondered if you made your way into the Battle section DDD. :wink:

thx for all the commentsā€¦and unflux cant wait to see your final serve. its been a really great battle with you.

yeah man, itā€™s been excellent. We definitely have to do it again real soon.

OK, for the final round I decided to with a full-classic, photo manip:

The updated gallery is here:
www.unflux.com/battle/silent.gear/

thats really nice unfluxā€¦also the meaning of the title. end of the road. ya, well do this real soon when u get back from your vacation.

The last is my favorite, it has a deep meaning :slight_smile:

I escpecially like how the title and the sideways 8 (simble of infinity) contradict. Itā€™s awesome :slight_smile:

thanks guys. glad someone picked up on the 8 :wink:

I seriously want to battle one day. But my schedule is real unpredictable. So I hesitate. I have been polishing my photomanip skills too. Sometime soon I will battle someone scary voice reeeeaaalll sooooon end scary voice

lolā€¦scary voice dark voicemwahahahahaahahahends dark voice (sounds like smith in the matrix whe he does the evil laugh)

Matter of fact. When I do battle I want to battle either you or unfluxā€¦This was a good battle I think you guys would bring the best out of me. agent smith I am coming for you mr. anderson end agent smith Wait was Anderson his name?

yaā€¦thats his last name. full name: Neo Anderson.

in a fighting stance like morpheus, waves hand for you to bring it :bad:

wow, great way to end the match.

what a GREAT match you guys, both of ya gave each other hell!

:slight_smile:

You kidding? That battle gave me hell.

Great work guys :thumb:!

Trys to whistle, but blows out air

Pretty good battle guys. I actually was expecting more from you guys but hey thatā€™s just me and it always seems I have the different opinion than everyone else soā€¦

But besides that you still did great. Canā€™t wait until I have time to do the three way with UNLFUX, silent, and me. Now thatā€™s gunna be great!:thumb:

yaā€¦why not dj, we do a three way battleā€¦will be looking forward to do that.

Well after this gay webageddon thing I might have some time then. Hopefullyā€¦

Is that still going?

Gay? Arenā€™t you guys the one who came up with it?

I didnā€™t come with it. Iā€™m jst saying gay cause of the photos givin to do the mainp. They are horrible! I can find no inspiration for it.:frowning: But like always Iā€™m sure something will come upā€¦

Hoepfully you will :thumb:.

yeah, whereā€™s the link, Iā€™ve been waiting for some stuff to look at about it, seems to be so quiet all of a sudden?