Site Changes: Need Opinions

Ahh… Got another idea on tutorials!

Tutorials which will show you how to combine different programs with flash.

Hey Notepad2k,
Thanks for replying back. I’ll give those a shot. I do have a few tutorials on combining Flash and powerpoint, Flix, Swish, Swift3D, etc. Once I find time, I think I will explain to others by using a tutorial to explain how some of the effects on kirupa.com were done.

YES FINISHING UP PROJECTS

i have NO idea hwo to finish up my flash files…

hehe. I guess I might consider doing some Hillman Curtis like “Deconstructions” of projects on here. I figured that if people learn how to do the ‘stuff’ in Flash, their imagination will lead them to finish the projects themselves.

Cheers!
Kirupa

mine must have went on vacation =[

kirupa i got a question… i made more to my site… and i cant figure out how to fade an image out… i took one of my designs… and enlarged it… traced bitmap… and want it faded out… i am guessing alpha… BUT HOW? i looked everywhere…

=[

help

EDIT: ahhh… converting to symbol helps… rok on… =]

I Think Its Pretty Cool Right Now.

Hello again everyone,
I have created a ‘flasher’s corner’ tab on the bottom right of all the tutorials. For example, look below the Site of The Week tab found on the right of the following URL: www.kirupa.com/developer/…loader.asp

This section is basically where some of the more popular message board’ers’ are listed. This list will change every month or so, and new people will get added on. Btw, I was able to assume that the sites that I linked to are yours or directly connected to that of yours. So, upuaut, suprabeener, thoriphes, eyezberg, and vts31, if the site is incorrect, just reply back or drop an e-mail; I’ll fix that immediately!

Cheers,
Kirupa

I see you made tha flashers corner

YAY!!!

And IcU Mehoo

try using a motion tween over so many frames, while using alpha to fade it from 100% down to 0%

Maybe that’ll help

God i love alpha lol[

:slight_smile:

hey man… i suk =] i understnad motion tweening… and the concept… but have yet to actually do it… get it to work and then repeat… i can follow tutorials fine… but doing it on my own doesnt seem to be werkin… i think my head has a corrupt disk drive =[

KIrupa, my site address is… Correct :slight_smile: .

iCU: select the traced image and covert it to a symbol. then make a key frame in about frame 30. then go to frame 30 and in the instance window (edit>instance) select Alpha and make it go down to 0. then right click on the first frame and select motion tween