Site Check

I need to know how this site runs for you… I am trying to test it on computers used at home or on a large network…

The problem:

1. When I test it at home, it runs fast and loads pretty smooth however, when I test it on a network of maybe 500 or more computers it runs dirt slow…I am not sure for others who are not on a network who can run the site from their pc, but they say it takes like 45 sec to load and that is still considered a long time to load
  2. I have in the first frame my preloader and preloading images…in the second frame I have sound and images…
    Q: How to I optimize a page with a large sound file, movie such as .avi to load faster on a larger network? Should I put each image/sound etc. to load on different frames?
  3. Also the problem maybe that I am hosting my own website, so is the upload from my server an issue?

I really would like to have your input, I have always had problems optimizing a website and desperately need your help…thanks…

http://www.fno.graphicwebs.com
problem pages seem to be the home page and the members pages…please post any comments/suggestion…