Some help with my final project for college needed [draw a hand using canvas].

Hello Everyone! Glad to meet you all! :smile:

Well guys… I come here to ask for some help with my final project for the college, which I’m designing to work as a webpage, but which will be something with a different use. Let me try to explain you:

My project is: I’m building a Learning Object to teach people how to make a self oral examination, to prevent oral cancer and to help people to detect possible early simptons of this totally dispensable disease, treating it earlier if something not good is found, and increasing their potential of cure in more than 80%, and in more than 5 years of life.

(For instance: Everyone knows about the breast cancer, and how to examine themselves. But so few people know about oral cancer, and how to do the self examination… And that’s why I choose to develop this project: To help people avoid this disease).

So, for that, I need to draw a Hand using canvas. Almost like a mouse pointer, but with all the fingers opened. I’m trying this here but I’m still having some trouble to accomplish it. Does anyone ever tryied something like that before, or have any directions to point me?

Thanks a lot guys!

Ulisses!

Any reason you can’t use CSS’s cursor: url ?

E.g.: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/CSS_User_Interface/Using_URL_values_for_the_cursor_property

Then you’d just find or draw a hand in Photoshop, etc., then paste the URL into your project.