Some movie opinions

Hey guys…i scored some free movie tickets and was wondering if you’ve seen anything recently that is worth seeing at the movies??

i want to see the phone booth or whatever its called.
i do not want to see piglets big movie.

phone booth?? do you know who’s in it?

Pigglett has a big movie?
SCORE!!!

That’s so amazing

uhhh…i think colin farrell. im not sure i saw the trailer. the guy in the phone booth looked a lot like him.

haha yea. its funny because hes so little.!

fez is right…

smack!

oww…stop following me. its not fair.

life’s not fair buddy…

haha…youre not fair… ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

::cough::spam::cough::

whats it called…tears of the sun is supposed to be good but i personally cant stand war movies. expecially where the little americans police the world and make heroes of themselves by killing innocnet small black people who by their standards are “savages”

I have two rules when renting/going to a theatre…

1. No submarine or football movies (they’re all the same ppl!!)

2. No ‘animal saves the day’ style (i.e. benji or that movie with the 2 dogs and that cat the cover the country to find their family…)

Dreamcatcher looks good. =)

is that out now??

I think’s already out, if not then this friday for sure. I just saw a commercial for it on tv, but didn’t catch the release date.

What’s dream catcher… I’ve heard a lot of people talkin about it but I have no clue what its about.

I’m not sure what it’s about, but it looks like a horror movie.

Ohhh…
I was almost interested in a movie too.
See, I hate like every movie… I’m like impossible to impress, moviewise. And I hate horror movies more than anything. So that just makes that a no go for me.

ohh… is that that one about the tooth fairy?
(sorry to spam this thread, just curious)

i love lord of the rings- especially the second one

oh yeah, does any one know if the Gods and Generals movie is good, cause im reading the book now…