Hey! My problem is not solved yet!
Aarrrgh! Here’s a thread I posted on the Flashkit forums but no one yet answered:
Can someone explain an easy way of making flashtraks?
Here’s what I know so far:
- There are parent-child relationships between two swf’s in order to play a flashtraks:
- data.swf (the file that contains the sound and variables)
- player.swf (the file that contains the player that loads the data.swf, reads the variables and displays the equalizer)
You need a program that converts mp3’s to swf and adds variables that the player.swf reads later.
The data.swf contains Stop action in the first and last frame. I think in order so the file won’t play until it’s fully loaded by the player. Tough I don’t know why there’s a Stop in the last frame…
Can someone just post a fricking tutorial on how to create your own flashtrak?!?! All I see is explanations explanations but I won’t understand anything without a tutorial and an example .fla or something like that!!!
I want someone to post a .zip file that contains:
- An mp3 music file that can loop.
- A .fla file for the player.
- A .fla file for the flashtrak or a program that converts mp3 to swf and adds variables.
- A written tutorial in .html or .doc that explains step-by-step what to do!!!
If there’s any easier way to create the same effect flashtraks do, I’ll love to hear it!