Hi there,
I’m creating a 3D “spinaround” 360 model, from 40 images of the model.
I want the 360 “spin” to run as smooth as possible with the dynamicly loaded images.
I’m loading the images with a MovieClipLoader object, and afterward placing them on a timeline in another movieclip. I’ve created a layer for each image, because I couldn’t get it to work when all placed in one layer.
Now I’ve tried a million different setups, but can’t get it to work with more than 23 images???
Can’t Flash handle more than the 23 images in a movieclip??? Or is it perhaps the number of movieclips in the main movieclip, with an image placed in each that is screwing things up…??
Here’s a link to the flashmovie I’ve createt so far…
The first couple of turns to the right should run pretty smooth, but then it goes wrong…?
[color=#333333]http://www.plusidentity.dk/360/MCL_2.html[/color]
Any suggestions will help, because I’m out of ideas.
/JBOY