Supra... Anyone?

I made a movie where I’m dragging a mask…\r(_x = _mouse\rand _x = _xmouse*-1)\ryou know…\rbut the picture that is masked appears in theupper-left corner so only quarter of the picture is in the movie…\rI made it the exact same way and the exact same way as the tutorial (clouds) but … :frowning: \rAny help would be appreciated…

so the masked movie is moving but not the movie of the masked movie?\r\rin your post you wrote “_mouse” which should probably read “_xmouse”, was that a typo?\r\rthose two lines of code are from different places in your movie, right?\r\rit’s hard to troubleshoot without seeing your code, post your fla somewhere i’ll take a look at it.\r\rcheers.

That was a typo :slight_smile: \rok so here are the actions… located on a mc (the whole system: masked pic, mask…)\r[ “mb” is the masked picture in the mc ]\r\ronClipEvent(enterFrame) {\r_x = _xmouse;\r_y = _ymouse;\rmb._x = _xmouse*-1\rmb._y = _ymouse*-1\r\rIt works fine but… the masked pic appears in the corner\rIt appears there no matter where I put it…\rso only the lower-right corner of the masked pic is visible\rwhat should I do???

try using the x/y coordinates relative to _root:\r

\r\ronClipEvent(enterFrame) {\r\r   _x = _root._xmouse;\r\r   _y = _root._ymouse;\r\r   mb._x = _root._xmouse*-1\r\r   mb._y = _root._ymouse*-1\r\r}

its no use

Oops… solved the problem… Thanx Anyway!\r—\rby the way do you know where I can get some webpage domains for myself to upload some stuff?

If this is not allowed on the forum, notify me and i will remove my post imediately. Im not trying to advertise, im just trying to show some deals i found. Most moderators, being open-minded have actually checked it out and ordered, so I encourage you to at least check it out before you call it spam and start yelling =-). \rIf anyone is interested in imports or cars, i got sport compact car for $7, and turbo for $10. Mens health is $5, and spin is $6.(all of these are per year) i think i saw fortune, and newsweek as well. \r\r<<<<I have deleted your link. UPUAUT.>>>

I have deleted your link. I will ban you if you attempt to post this again. It is one thing to place this in the Random section… that’s for conversation, but if you tack this crap on the bottom of a tech thread in here, you will be banned.\r\rPS, you want to tell me how to contact you so that I can start yelling now? You have no email in your profile, you have no email in your posts, and you have no email on your page. You have provided nothing with which people can contact you for the purposes of asking you nicely not to do this. My hope is that you will read this post… but that’s probebly a pipe dream.\r\rDO NOT POST THIS SPAM HERE AGAIN

their bot must have seen the ‘supra’ and automatically thought it was about cars. some forum bots are really stupid.\r:) \rjeremy