Surely it's not just me?

Ok I got this wierd problem. I made a flash page thingy. It worked. However I had put all dummy links in until the rest of the site was formed.

So now I’m changing my links over but every time I try to click on them they go to the original linked page. I’ve saved it, published, exported, but I cannot get it to stop doing it. I’ve deleted the actionscript saved it without it, then replaced it and saved it again to no avail. I’ve changed the name when saving it in a hope that this might somehow work. Nope. This must be a caching problem or something but it seems that when I export it to another computer it does the same thing. THerefore, the error occurs when exporting the file?

This isn’t the first time I’ve had issues like this where I’m sure it can’t be my fault but it takes me forever to go back to a working version and start again.

Your help is much appreciated, you people make the world go round.
Amen.

Eoin

oh yeah I haven’t changed the code so you can imagine it should still work and does (but goes to the wrong place) here it is

addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, callLink);
function callLink42(event:MouseEvent):void {
var url:String = “http://www.alexanderfinanceservices.com/commercial.htm”;
var request:URLRequest = new URLRequest(url);
try {
navigateToURL(request, ‘_blank’);
} catch (e:Error) {
trace(“Error occurred!”);
}
}

for some reason it still seems to go to /insurance.htm it’s not the code I’m sure of it.