Thanks guys

i finally started storyboarding my site redesign. i just sat down and started brainstorming and all these ideas flowed out, it was weird!!

i’m in the stages of just drawing it out on paper, scene by scene. i’m going to try and decide most of the components of it before i even touch the computer, like photos, color, fonts, etc.

your ideas on how to get inspiration really helped out! :beam:

Nice Pinx :slight_smile:

Would you please post a shot of it. “if you have a scanner”

Thanx

-Blast :tb:

I want to see this.

I’ll post something when I’m absolutely sure of what I want to do with it.

Patience, little minions, patience…

what insperation? can i see what we gave you?

congrats! its hard to do but good when you do, ik had a few ideas but now i scratched them all i need to start agian, i cant wait to see yours though! :thumb:

*Originally posted by pinx *
**Patience, little minions, patience… **

Minions eh…:a: :bad:

*Originally posted by pinx *
**i finally started storyboarding my site redesign. i just sat down and started brainstorming and all these ideas flowed out, it was weird!!

i’m in the stages of just drawing it out on paper, scene by scene. i’m going to try and decide most of the components of it before i even touch the computer, like photos, color, fonts, etc.

your ideas on how to get inspiration really helped out! :beam: **

hey… I came up with a design that’s really cool that a client didn’t really like… you wanna see it?
raf

yeah, let’s see it.

ok, I’ll pm you.

I whant to see it to, why not post it here dude :scream:

because it’s for commercial use… right now… the client might come back and say that he likes it…

I would like to see it to Lava - send me a PM if wouldnt mind :slight_smile: