The Angel Returns

…From sunning herself in the Algarve. And now I’m really feeling the cold over here. :slight_smile:

However, I got home at around 3am last night, and have to work today. Argh. Would anyone notice if I fell asleep at my desk, you think?

Welcome back Angel of London. Now I’m off for four days.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee going to look at the foliage in the upper NY area… tool around the state… nothing particularly interesting. Should be nice to get away none the less.

Welcome back Kit!!! I am sure if you explain to your team that because you were having so much fun in the sun while they were working hard and stuff…you have the right to fall asleep at work. Telling how much fun you had while they had to work is a sure-fire way of getting compassion from them lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers,
Kirupa :hat:

argh! david, you beat me by a minute to reply to Kit’s post. Just wondering, are you an insomniac? I am supposed to be doing homework, but having been up since 3:30 I decided to take a break. What’s your excuse hehe =)

Cheers!
Kirupa :sleep:

What time is it for you guys over there? It’s just gone 12 here, so I think I need to pay a quick visit to the vending machine for a Cadbury’s Dairy Milk. :slight_smile:

Starting to feel a bit more perky now, but I reckon that come 4pm, it’ll kick in again and I’ll be snoozing. :slight_smile:

Insomnia? Me? never… I thought that you knew that I worked nights Kirupa. It’s 7:06 AM here and I’m just about off work. I always post until about 5:00 my time when I have to go to the other building to do some other work, then I return here to clean things up at 6:30 or so. :slight_smile:

official shift is 12 - 7 am EST.

Oh I never knew that. I see your posts occassionally during the daytimes as well so I figured you must be up 24/7 365.25 days a year =) It’s 6:12 AM right now Kit.

Cheers!
Kirupa :rambo:

Welcome back, Kit!

w00t welcome back! Lucky for you to enjoy a vacation. I definitely need one soon!

-brad-:cowboy: