The Bourne Supremacy

heard many great things about it

did any of you see this movie, what did you thing about it?

Saw it last night. I thought it was ok, maybe good.

They shot a lot of the movie in that highly active / moving film style. Like you’re there in the action and things are moving so fast, but it just gets annoying. You almost are better off just closing your eyes and listening to the sound effect rather than trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

The story was good, but I’m not sure if it was as interesting as the first.

p.s. isn’t there a thread about BS already?

I haven’t seen the Bourne Identity yet, so I decided it would be better for me to watch that first before seeing the Bourne Supremacy :slight_smile:

MAN, go watch it kirupa, its a great movie:)

I still need to see BS, cant wait.

Supremacy I thought was awesome. I think I liked it better than the first though because of that crazy camera. It adds to the confusion, which is what I think they were aiming for.
I don’t want to give any of the movie away - but I do think the car chase was better than the one in Identity was, and I loved the end there. It was so bad-*** :slight_smile:
If you’ve seen the first, I think you need to see the second.

I don’t plan on seeing it, The Bourne Identity didn’t impress me, it just didn’t live up to the book – which was awesome btw.

I was going to go and read the books now, cause I thought the story is awesome. I think the movies were awesome, and if the books are better, I’ve TOTALLY got to go read them now…

• Brad, that **** magic 8 ball STILL doesn’t tell me what I want to hear! :x It’s haunting … like a ghost…

Trust me, the books are better :slight_smile: (and I don’t even like reading)

Hehe, don’t ask if you don’t want to know :wink:
Edit: BTW, I’ll bet Melissa likes you fine, go for it :stuck_out_tongue: :trout:

I just saw this movie a couple hours ago,
and thought it was awsome! If you have seen Bourne Identity, and you liked it, you’ll love this one. The enemy interactions turn into awsome fighting scenes! Very good movie, I reccomend it.

9 out of 10

im going to see it next week some time :slight_smile:

I thought it was very good. It lacked some of the action that the first one did, but I thought the story was really good.

I didn’t like it as much as the first. Very dark, and not as fun a ride as the first one.

So did they kill off the chick? I thought the first one was a love story with action. And the second one was going to be an action story with a funeral thereby canceling the idea of the first movie all together. So I decided to add this one to my wait for video category. I blame it on the trailers if I misunderstood what they where trying to show. By the way the first movie was very, very good.

This may not come as a surprise but I really liked it :slight_smile:

I liked it more than the first because I thought the first was kind of boring. Now don’t get me wrong, I am not an “all action” kind of movie goer or anything, I can watch and enjoy a chick flick with the best of em, but to me the first was kind of a snooze fest.

This one on the other hand was great! The action scenes with Damon were great - he really played the part to perfection, he is a legit actor and is one of my favorites. I thought the story was great and there wasn’t much of a cheese factor as there usually is with such a movie. To top it all off was the car chase - just awesome. I kept thinking after it was done “how did they do that… HOW DID THEY DO THAT!?”

I recommend it - 8.5 / 10