The Butterfly Effect

Ugh… Jesus… My science teacher told us a made up story to explain why time travel is impossible. I was TRYING to resay it, but you don’t even give me a chance. They ARE the same people, but whatever. Your right, I’m wrong.

Think about what they say in the movie…“You have the same smile as your father” That is because it is him in the future and when he went back in time in the end to kill himself, that was his father and grandfather all doing the same thing. Just how the movie starts off while he is still a boy. While he is a boy, the teenage version of him is his father, and the grandfather is the man version going back in time and causing the blackouts and what he does in them (makes him pick up the knife to destroy the blockbuster) the boy would not have done that unless someone in the future created that to happen. His grandfather was him in the future affecting what happened and they all killed themselves as babies

They arent realy his father or grandfather but him in the 3 different time periods

sorry if some parts of that dont make sense but hey its confusing…

Thanks gh0st, but everyone hear won’t belive our theory…

I’m open to another theory, but you have to be able to explain a theory if you want people to believe it. Gh0st I can begin to see where you are going, but I think you said it all to fast.

[font=Arial]How could his dad impregnate his wife and then kill himself as the baby that he created? Or are their two different guys banging his mom?[/font]
[font=Arial][/font]
[font=Arial][edit]this is why i think they never showed this in the theatrical movie it is to crazy [/edit][/font]

because its not really his dad somehow