The centerspin guestbook is complete... come sign it :)

www.centerspin.com/FlashP…Submit.htm

Left you a comment in there…
Looks rellay nice, but i’d make the page flip a bit faster, and once the last page is reached, disable the corner-click which turns the pags again from the start.
And a last one: make the left open cover slightly bigger, so the red shows just a lil more behind the flipped pages.
But it’s really cool!

Looks rellay nice, but i’d make the page flip a bit faster. .

You know… I already cut a bunch of frames out of it… but I think you’re right… it’s still too slow on some machines.

once the last page is reached, disable the corner-click which turns the pags again from the start…

I’m considering that… but I’m not sure how yet. The way I have it set up makes that difficult… I am trying though. :slight_smile:

And a last one: make the left open cover slightly bigger, so the red shows just a lil more behind the flipped pages…

Can do… Thanks for the comments and suggestions.

Interesting… no one noticed that my guestbook time is off by one month. I’m not sure how that happened, but it’s certainly something I need to fix. :slight_smile:

Dave,
Looks great? Really good job. As Sodium would say…Chill

pj
:wink:

Thanks man. If you’re web host uses php with mysql you’re welcome to the source. My next one is going to store the info in a plain txt file so as long as you;re on an apache server it should work fine without mysql.