The departed

seen it?

i thought it was superb

I want to go see it. Who wants to go with me?

It was decent… everyone dies???

[QUOTE=xxviii;1984118]I want to go see it. Who wants to go with me?[/QUOTE]
I do, I need someone to see it with.

It’s a date.

screaming desperate to see this, anyone up for babysitting for me!!!

Wonderful movie, the cast, the music, the atmosphere…everything great. Damon went over the limitations that Bourne Supremacy set on him, DiCaprio reminded me of his first great performance, What’s eating Gilbert Grape, and on top of that Nicholson gave a marvellous show, almost like a Shaolin master who - while pleased with his students performance - encloses the whole display with short but brilliant moves, making the movie being somehow all about him.

nice flick, i enjoyed it, funny about karma aye, lol.

said it before, I’ll say it again…

It’s ok, enjoyable but it’s not the classic some critics are hailing it to be.

Let me first say that if you’ve seen the original ‘Infernal Affairs’ chances are you’ll be a bit disappointed. I’ve seen the original as well as the new one and there aren’t many differences but the ones they have added just don’t make sense really

they added a couple of characters who seem to do nothing

they added a love story just so leanardo can have a sex scene it seems

jack nicholson is way way over the top. people are talking about him getting an oscar but I kept expecting him to rub his hands and cackle. Someones told him he’s gonna be the baddie so he’s decided to be one from a hammer horror or something. Him and Scorcese are friends, can’t help think that maybe someone else would have asked him to calm down and reign it in a bit cause he is just way out there

and they’ve changed the ending…now I’m not going to give the ending away in either film but let me just say that at the tense suspensful ending everyone in the cinema I was watching it in started laughing…me included, just a real dumb ending that had an entire cinema howling with laughter.

good points though is everyone in the cast is quite good especially Di Caprio, might see him get an oscar nomination, Damons good, Baldwins good, Walhberg is annoying but that is his character and he does well, Martin Sheens shows how much he’s been missed in movies

decent film with some disappointing points but I would still recommed people go see it. If you’ve seen the original I wouldn’t bother.

[QUOTE=RabBell;1984305]said it before, I’ll say it again…

It’s ok, enjoyable but it’s not the classic some critics are hailing it to be.

Let me first say that if you’ve seen the original ‘Infernal Affairs’ chances are you’ll be a bit disappointed. I’ve seen the original as well as the new one and there aren’t many differences but the ones they have added just don’t make sense really

they added a couple of characters who seem to do nothing

they added a love story just so leanardo can have a sex scene it seems

jack nicholson is way way over the top. people are talking about him getting an oscar but I kept expecting him to rub his hands and cackle. Someones told him he’s gonna be the baddie so he’s decided to be one from a hammer horror or something. Him and Scorcese are friends, can’t help think that maybe someone else would have asked him to calm down and reign it in a bit cause he is just way out there

and they’ve changed the ending…now I’m not going to give the ending away in either film but let me just say that at the tense suspensful ending everyone in the cinema I was watching it in started laughing…me included, just a real dumb ending that had an entire cinema howling with laughter.

good points though is everyone in the cast is quite good especially Di Caprio, might see him get an oscar nomination, Damons good, Baldwins good, Walhberg is annoying but that is his character and he does well, Martin Sheens shows how much he’s been missed in movies

decent film with some disappointing points but I would still recommed people go see it. If you’ve seen the original I wouldn’t bother.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I hate watching remakes as well. Its especially kinda diaspointing when the remake gets more recogintion than the original Especially when the original is better than the remake.

Looking foward to the American remake of Battle Royale sometime in 2008 :td: