The MASK 2

Enjoy (or not…):

http://www.themaskisback.com/

I think this film would be cool, but you cannot see much in the trailer. :frowning:

Yeah, all you see is that baby :frowning:

Cool… Haha… I remember when I first saw The Mask at the cinema. Thought it was really cool. And it is. But sequels are never as good as the first movie. Except Terminator 2…

what’s up with you anyway!? All I see is you posting trailers all the time lately! :stuck_out_tongue: :beam:

*Originally posted by Syko *
**what’s up with you anyway!? All I see is you posting trailers all the time lately! :stuck_out_tongue: :beam: **

:beam: Yeah, I guess that’s more intresting than me telling about how I lost my keys for the 36th time…

*Originally posted by Kajinku *
**:beam: Yeah, I guess that’s more intresting than me telling about how I lost my keys for the 36th time… **

actually… reading this I felt more excited than reading about the trailer… :te:

that dosent make sense , why would the kid be born with mask powers? :h:

When I saw that trailer for the first time I laughed and said to myself “oh brother.” It looks rediculous. :sure:

as for the kid being born with the powers… I thought maybe he had the mask on but just wasnt green. Could be wrong though. :huh:

I figured Jim screwed Cameron with the mask on, and that was the result. (I don’t remember the characters names.)

http://www.countingdown.com/movies/1466

check out the info here, accordng to some stuff here, jim carey and diaz are not in the sequel, and the baby is some how born with the powers of the mask of loki… :sure:

actually this is what was said

focuses on Tim Avery, an aspiring cartoonist who is not ready for fatherhood but finds himself raising a baby endowed with the powers of the mask of Loki
so not actually born wit the powers, but i think he puts on the mask? guess we will find out later…

Wooo that was the most poorly designed and boring trailer ever. Not expecting much from the actual movie.

What the hell? The baby wasn’t even wearing a mask?

This is ****ing Garbage. Why do they always have to make some half assed sequal jsut to try to grab some money off a name.

I wonder if Jim Carrey (spell?) will even be in it.

*Originally posted by sintax321 *
**This is ****ing Garbage. Why do they always have to make some half assed sequal jsut to try to grab some money off a name. **
Well, I suppose it’s just to grab some money off a name :stuck_out_tongue: The most shockingly pathetic sequel I’ve seen recently (except the Mathix Reloaded, of course) is ‘The Return of the Mummy’. I just couldn’t believe my eyes.

uh oh, a matrix discussion, should we go there?

I liked reloaded :-\ I think its my favorite of the 3

Nobody’s perfect :slight_smile:

I think that you can’t say which one is better. I think the story between all three is really what makes the movie.

If i had to pick though, i would say the first one is the best.