The trend continued

Well, I am not usually too trendy, but it seems to be a common thing to now create kirupaforum images :slight_smile:

I got bored, and with this as my only inspiration since I can’t think of anything, I decided to go for it and make one. It isn’t that great, I think it took me like a total of 5 minutes (including opening Photoshop). Notice the Flash in the center. Get it…Flash…hahahaha. Sorry:(

It was all done in Photoshop 7.

Well, theres my input on it. I think we should create a whole thread dedicated to kirupa forum fan art :stuck_out_tongue:

omg lositnbeta, that’s cool! I just got photoshop so I’m a beginner! But that pic is so cool! I like the flash in the center!
I’ll see if I can come up with something in 3DS MAX!

Thank you Syko:)

I love Photoshop. It is the only art program I have. I wish I could afford 3dsmax and/or Adobe Illustrator, but I dont think that is going to be happening anytime soon:(

The Flash in the center is actually an easy effect to come up with without 3dsmax :stuck_out_tongue:

PS: Nice Sig :slight_smile:

It was all done in 3DS MAX! =)

btw: I made the sig today and it took me about 10 minutes or so… =)

Nice image:) How long have you been using 3dsmax?

Not to put down your footer, but it does look very simple to make. It is just the concept of it that makes it very cool.

I’ve been using 3dsmax for a year or so…
I mostly do only images like that.
Making characters and animating them is my weak side (I can’t do high-quality or smooth things because my computer stops responding (3dsmax is just a little too much for my compu))

That sucks about the comp not being able to take it. I know what that is like all too well.

I have been using Photoshop since April 2001. I started with Photoshop 6 and now I have 7. It sometimes lags on me when I create large 1024x768 wallpaper images and such.

Flash can crash too if you trace a bitmap and put the minimum area and color threshold values very small. It takes forever to trace 'em. And if you start doing something it crashes. :slight_smile:
In 3dsmax the polygon count is what makes the computer slow and crash. On this picture I have a 6924 faces and everythings fine. But when it reaches 20000 it’s very slow.

:A+: I love the picture, Lost. That’s the kind of design and colours that I like. I’m wondering if I might steal that for my site, hum…

:A+: Syko, your footer is brilliant! They are always fun, but this one is just great.

Good job guys.

Hey Ilyas. Thanks for the compliment:)

I think Black, Grey, and Orange are like the best colors together. It is actually the color scheme I am going for on my next version of my site. Oh yeah, and I give you permission to steal anything from me Ilyas:) (that is unless it is personal property)

Right on, grey, black and orange/red is just the perfect color scheme… And thanks for allowing me to steal anything I want from you. I wished people did that for me more often…

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: =)

hmm… I’m inspired…

After half an hour in PS, I can now say… thats I was wrong… not inspired anyways…

Made some crap thats all…

:o I don’t think I have ever “seen” you uninspired eilsoe!

seriously! I worked for half an hour on some orange, greyish and black stuff…

And CRAP!! man it sucked big time… didn’t even wanna save it…

I can’t concentrate today… (grrr)… :frowning: