Turning it around: Reasons to vote FOR Bush?

What Bush did in his prior, private life is entirely up to him, and whatever he did, he was able to become financially successful and take care of himself and his family…and a cool baseball team. His intention was not to be in the public eye, and he didn’t marry into wealth like Kerry (cheap shot I know) Kerry was in the public eye for 19 years as a Senator. He had the power to influence change, and he rarely did anything notable.

Err… he failed at almost every job he did, they gave him money to find oil in texas, he couldnt find a male sex organ. Bush did not need to marry in to wealth, he was rich already.

Bush’s record on Texas was one of the things that helped him get into national prominence, and a lot of it was positive

But notice how he never talked on education…There is reason for that…

Bush went to Yale and Harvard. Kerry went to Yale and, I think, Boston College Law school. So what Bush fumbles words? They both were able to graduate, and the person who graduates with a C average from Yale is still a Yale graduate

Hmm… no, Im sorry but Bush was a legacy student and C’s are some **** crapy grades. Honestly, imagine you had a C average a MIT? (Personaly I dont care on the UNI GPA)

Bush’s moral values are one of the primary reasons I like him over Kerry’s almost similar plans. You take moral values out, Bush and Kerry are the exact same people!

Is strongly disagree, Kerry’s domestic policy are very much diffrent from Bush, but I am not certain that I like them, but they are diffrent.
Second, define morals? And esspecialy in a country where the church and state are seperate who is Bush to enact Morals? Who elected him to enact morals, last time I checked that wasnt under the president’s job discription.

See, Bush is not a complete idiot, he is the average joe. But most presidents are great intelectual, I mean Nixon was extremly smart, even Carter was an intelectual, Raegan was elegant, Bush I was brilliant and a CIA director, ,Clinton was a road scholar, and then we get Good ol’ Bush. I can see him being my neigbor!

I dont care how ackward he is in his speeches, or his GPA but lets not kid ourselfs, he is an idiot, I have Conservative freinds who say “someone has to shoot him, he is just emberassing”

Lets not kid ourselves.

But he is still a dummy! Does no one else remeber when he went to Brazil and asked the president “Do you have black people here?”