Tweening text and rotating

Hello…

I have a problem and dont know why…

I do a tween on text field… rotate it… and its disapares on swf file…

I am confuse…

hare is fla file…

Weird. Try and redo the file in a new swf. And why did you turn your text into graphics?

pom :asian:

It is your font type. Font types that begin with an underscore “_” won’t work for some reason. I see you are using the font “_typewriter”. I change it to Arial and it worked fine.

I also wonder why you encased your text in graphics.

… thanks lostinbeta,

this kind of things is very anoing… espacialy for beginers… the fact that it dosent work… but it should driven me crazy… i changed the font and everythin is fine…

…yesterday I had enover problem… I created empty MC and put it on mask layer… I hoped my scrit will drow in it… but gues… insted of that flash crashed… (with my unsaved work in it…) this kind of things is realy enoying… (well I fixed it by droing a dot in my empty MC…) …

thanks ageyn…

I had the same problem with the text font months ago. It was driving me grazy! But after a while I solved the problem myself…

there is another problem with fonts in flash too ya know…
I type something and it looks fine but when I test the movie then there is no hole in “O” for example. I mean like “O” is not “O” but a circle that ahs been filled. of course the same thing can be with “d” or “a” and so on…
And if I break the the text into fills then it shows me the text like I see it when I test the movie—ugly!
but thats only with some fonts and only with some letters…

The filling of O’s and things are usually on pixel fonts. It does it on pixel fonts that were designed for Photoshop not Flash. I think it is because Flash requires it to be on an exact pixel, but some of the fonts aren’t and this causes distortion.