Ultimate BAttle of the Gods

I totally agree with Colin…

God, Thor, Dj-Studios, Eatham… same difference.

Lol Ethan. Levi has been bashing me alot lately. I think he in concordances with RollandArt and I don’t appreciate you being so immature torwards me.

For those of you that don’t know the story here it is in full truth. Rollandart was hosting a battle, some car modding thing as usual. He was the only participant and started a totally new thread and a poll for voting. Why did he do this I don’t know. So I told him it was pretty gay to do it. No big deal right?
Obviously it was to him, for some odd reason. So he decided to steal one of my pictures and have me sucking some guys penis and had to guts to PM me the picture. I can’t see how he got so mad. It wasn’t even a big deal. So some nasty PM’s went back and forth between me and him. The picture made me so mad that my whole body was shaking in fury. I swear if he lived by me there would have been trouble. Not only because he stole my picture, but that he put in a volgure position.
Obviously he was the most mature member on this forum. (Note that was sacrcasim.) So now he has he buddy levi bashing me around to.
So it’s up to you levi. You can either be a mature human being. Or you can choose to be an immature selfless pig. It’s your choice. But remember, I’m the one with the strong will and mind. I can take a bashing. So it doesn’t matter if you choose to be the pig. Cause you can’t steal my happiness.

I would love to do another round with ya bud. You just say when. I’ll be there. ponders. Oops forgot forgot about me and Ethans battle. Runs to the thread. But hey that won’t affect me and your battle UNFLUX. Just post up and we’ll get started. I have some free time.

thinks about the BB battle (whenever it ends rofl) just chuckles to himself.

Lol I don’t ever think that’s gunna end. I got done but…well you’ll see…