Ultimate Kirupa Battle: Final Round

I’m not going to win by default. I want this to go to the polls. I’m just getting impatient. He hasn’t even responded to any posts or AIM. He also said he was finished with his so why is he not submitting?

Maybe he’s busy and not on his computer right now.

perhaps he has to wash the dishes too but he has a HUGE family? :P, I’d let him have the time, it probably ain’t his fault

I m giving him the time. I never said…oh wait maybe I did…oops…nvm I be quiet now…:stuck_out_tongue:

Yea sorry guys, my fiance’s grandpa had a stroke, and things were hectic. I’ll have it posted in a few minutes here.

Sorry to hear. Sorry if I came across harsh. Wasn’t intended.

Sorry the file size, didn’t have a chance to mess with compression.

Looks nice. I’m curious as to what you used and did…

I added a border around it.

I use a lot of images from plane engines and machinary to do this piece. It’s suppose to represent the face of a new millenium type robot.

Ah I notcied you changed it a bit in these last few minutes. Tsk tsk

Oh crap, I just saw that there were limitations to size.

Ok, all fixed up.

That looks [size=3]AMAZING[/size] Zao. I expected less of you (no offense) but WOW.

You got yourself a fan and lots of respect from me ;).

yes I agree with reefster 100% very nice entries from both of you this is going to be a close one.

both are AMAZING!

Whoever wins this deserves bragging rights :P. This was the biggest battle of forums :wink: (other than the one against BB I guess)…

Great job guys.

Thanks for the comment reefster.

No problem Zao. Just a question - what are those 2 things?

Hey zao not trying to be the bad guy but your sizes are still not right :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sure they are, unless you want to count the border as part of the image, which I wouldn’t. But I’ll change it if you have any objections.