Upuaut's new Email.. finaly!

Totally Agree professor. We merely rephrased what he willingly stated. I wonder what he has to say for her defence…
pom 0]

I take the fifth. 0]

There you go, relying on alcohol again.(I’ll have to speak with Pom about this new dimension) stay away from the fifths, and out of curiousity, did you take the time to read through this whole mess?

pj
:cool:

of course… couldn’t take the fifth, or a pint on something that I hadn’t read eh? :wink:

No comments, no nothing? Me & Ilyas spend our entire afternoon lampooning you for the sake of your edification and phun well being (No other reason) and nothing? No roflMAO or anything…eh??

pj
:smiley:

Oh I didn’t say that it didn’t make me laugh… I just wont comment on your accuracy as it may incriminate me. I thought that the humor of my statement was obvious. … “only people who are guilty claim the 5th.”, they say. :wink:

are you all related…lol :wink:

No, were not related. I live in Chicago, Uppy lives in NY and Pom lives in france. When Pom and me were talking on ICQ I pointed out to Pom that he had a message here in which we could have a lot of phun with, something where Uppy left himself wide open for this sort of horrible abuse, and we knew he would take it in stride and roll on his floor or something. Well, we started and we just couldn’t stop. But now that Uppy has stated only guilty people plead the 5th (Not True!) I think we need to wonder what exact part of our message was true. Was it the brain eating butterfly army spreading nic cigs over the globe? Or was it one of the other items…Stay tuned…Maybe Uppy will offer us a clue.

pj :rollin:

Well I suppose I could… but the fact of the matter is, anything that I post is going to fall desparately short of humorus… which is really why I haven’t posted anything.

Upuaut,
Did you get my e-mail from Centerspin.com yet? Let me know would you?

Phil the Penitent

not yet… I’ll see if there is a problem with the account

Wooooooahhhh… hold your horses… I’ve been oblivious to you guys on this thread. I’m really sorry.

I did not take any offence what so ever to your, or Pom’s posts. I did laugh, I’m very sorry to have made you think other wise. I found it to be satirical, and intelligent… two things I admire in people… seriously.

My reply “taking the fifth” was suposed to satiracle as well… I guess it failed. :frowning:

really though… there are times when I’m up, and there are times when I’m not so up… you just caught me on a rough day is all. I actually appreciated the humor at that time very much as I had just been brutalized by a long night. I had read the entire thing, front to end, to my fiance and the room got louder as I went along. (she know’s me pretty well.)
but the fact is, I passed out right after that, slept for 10 hours, woke and had to go to work… so my post was short.

Don’t let a down up, keep your up down. :wink:

Did you get either e-mail Upuaut?

pj

Hey Phil, Where are you ?You totally disappeared from the phorum…
pom 0]

Just tok a break for a few days…Needed a rest, did some other things. I am back now and will be doing a phew tutes and Im sure will be asking more questions. I am here, ready to roll…

pj

yeah. I got em… I still haven’t gotten any at [email protected] though… which is my new email.
I just have trouble with that subdimension account, so I get in, check my mail, and then bounce out pretty quick.

The centerspin emails are working fine though…

Pon, I am here, on the purple planet in the middleground,above, er, below, with it’s own moon. I live near that big ocean you see, and we just got interplanetarty bandwith, like ya know…Then I got on here and met this guy phrom the plant phrench and he spoke flash, he just smiled and gave me a vegimite sandwiche…I come phrom the land downunder, above, da d a la la da d a da la la…

pj
:cool:
When I was young my Dad gave me a Wooden Whistle, and it wouldn’t whistle, then he gave me a Steel whistle, and it stell wouldn’t whistle, then he gave me a Tin Whistle and now I tin whistle…