VB6 + Flash Experiment

Hi. I’m considering some different soloutions to to a problem at the moment and am wondering if anyone has any ideas on different kinds of solutions.

I am required to publish some standalone flash onto a USB key for publicity purposes, and as a requirement, need to initially store users details on the key somewhere. Doesn’t really matter where or in what format, but the users simply need a way of indentifying whose key is whose?!?

I’m currently toying with the idea ofembedding the movie into VB6 so that I can publish as a standalone EXE, which could then be AUTORUN once the device is plugged into a pc.

I’m thinking of VB because obviously I need some method for file IO, as the user infomration must be stored on the device, ruling out any kind of flash cookie (I think).

If I’m wrong and flash cookies could be directed to the usb device I would have no problem publishing a simple swf onto the device without the need to use vb.

Any Ideas anyone???:puzzle: