Wake Up Neo

Ilyaaaaaaaaaas…

–Ilyaaaaaaas…

Where are you? Did you take the blue pill? Come back Neo…To the Matrix.
It’s calling you and wants you back. Now get your ass back here maudit! 0]

pj0]
r ye jealous i used yer alien gizmo guy? r ya? well, here ya go then.
0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0]
0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0]
0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0]
0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0] 0]
they are everywhere neo…just remember that!

There was a glitch in the Matrix. A big big glitch. But I’m back and rocking, ready to kick some Agent Smith cybernetic ass.
Anybody knows anything about The Matrix Reloaded by the way ?

pj

pom,
that a curious way of signing your post, don’t ya think?

pj

Ilyas-
What possessed you to sign your post pj, I must know. Still waiting for that answer…

pom0]

Well, I don’t know Phil. It’s just that I didn’t know how to make that ugly smoking smiley, :smokin: g so I fugured the best way to get my identity back from you was to take yours. Is that logical ? I do’t think so. Sounds like the PuppetMaster or something… Or what was the name of that movie ? The bodysnatcher ?

pom 0]

Ok, ok, if your going to bring up the smiley wars again then I will just have to phil you in; Heres where to find em;

Hit reply to this thread. When the white empty box appears, look left; And you will see a little link you missed all this time that says; Use Emoticons. Now simply press this link and choose your smiley. Praise me now frenchy! Praise me.

pom0]

How could I be that blind 8o during all these years ??
pom 0]

I really need to wake up…
pom |I

I couldn’t believe you missed it this long. Dave almost told you, matter of fact he DID but when I saw the post I made him delete it telling him it wasn’t fair as you refused, as you will recall, to share your little alien gizmo guy with any of us. So Dave deleted the post per my incessant nagging request. Pretty phunny!

pj
:smiley: