| WE've all made this..|

Do you guys remember your VERY first webpage!? well i do. so here is the link to my piece ph @#%$ site. its ok to laugh vts33.tripod.com if any of you wanna share yours please post them :slight_smile: . we can all use a good laugh.

dang, since 2000, you only got 153 visitors? why aren’t you continuing that page?

www.geocities.com/tribekdf

am i the only one here who has never made a webpage? i WANT to make one… but i am unable to action script… i need to make a 3d gallery type one. to show off my works… its a WIP now.

y not try an html page?

don’t laugh…

i can’t believe it’s still there!!! - after about 2 years…

www.geocities.com/gingerhippy69

b…

those are som freaky pics…

freaky pics… ?

your friends and you…lol freaky freaky=unique, unusual, kewl

Here is my first Web site: www.geocities.com/silicon…grid/7341/

hahah, kirupa.com sucked back then…and even so it was better than mine most…lol (graphics wise) (no offense)

bit off topic here but ben (gingerhippy)

where do you live, cos i noticed one of your adventures was in hull, i live about 24 miles away from hull.

??

I used 2 live in hull…a few years back…

i now live in leeds…

where r u from…

how wierd…i got it into my head that everyone on this board is from the usa… :lol:

cheers…ben…

i live in howden near goole ((shudder))

where bout in leeds do ya live?? i went to see muse at the uni there a bit back…and now im off to go see them again at doncaster dome.

small world

Of topic still:
If you two ever cross the channel to visit Paris, let me know, I’ll show you around :slight_smile:
Cheers

yeah il keep that in mind…

cheers :slight_smile:

i’d luv 2 go 2 paris…no time though…

will keep the offer in mind…

cheers…mate…

ben…