What is your new years resolution?

Post your new years resolution.:beam:

Try to make a good web design for me. :smiley:

To not recreationally parachute out of a plane (skydiving) :wink:

[size=1]I strongly doubt that I will break this resolution haha[/size]

EDIT: thanks phil - I couldn’t think of the word “skydiving” for what I wrote above, so I just described it.

good thinking phil- its better to make easy new years resolutions so you won’t feel like such a failure after you are not able to hold to your resolution.

I try not to make new resolutions. I’ll just end up feeling depressed in a week or two when i break them. :stuck_out_tongue:

oh well:

i wanna get loose wieght again. I’ve been on a rollarcoaster the past few years: as a freshman 160, sophmore 170, junior 185, senior year 145. Now 175. I’m gonna try to get back down to 155 at least.

I’m gonna completely overhaul my personality. Let’s see how long this goes for :sure:

Maybe lose some weight - just as noire… :slight_smile:
During the winter I gain about 3 kg, but I usually lose the in the summer…
There’s nothing to do in the winter, except for computing and eating and sleeping, so it’s a natural cause I think…

mines 1280 X 1024…errr

same as me, although I switch to 1024x768 when I play games…
hum

*Originally posted by odedvard *
**mines 1280 X 1024…errr **

Lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I was just about to say that :smiley:

1280x1024, but I play games in 800x600 cause of my crappy gfx card.

Mine is to build a web site I like and lunch it before the end of the year. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have another one but I am not at liberty to say. (secrect coucil only text here). :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

The Today show says that most newyears resolutions last around 3 months but I say, I have my computer monitor at 1024x768 and it’s not leaving in 3 months so I got resolution either way. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

-Data :sketchy:/:stuck_out_tongue:

mine is make it to u.k this year for sure !!

*Originally posted by Phil Jayhan *
**I can’t ever think of a New Years resolution someone kept; Ever. So, rather than set myself up phor phailure, I simply don’t get on that merry-go-round… **

My father’s new years resolution 8 years ago was to quit drinking… he hasn’t had a single drink since…

*Originally posted by Vash *
**My father’s new years resolution 8 years ago was to quit drinking… he hasn’t had a single drink since… **

Thats a good thing :thumb: I bet he had been planning that though. Like waiting tell New Years to make that resolution so that he could have a couple more you know?

mine is make it to u.k this year for sure !!

that’s neat - ive applied to Kent, Swansea, Bournemouth Portsmouth and more - hopefully to get there sept 2004 in a 3d/sfx course

I will be working for 6-7 months to understand the u.k market and then i have plans to open up a company after that, have got some really a very big client list + relatives over there, they have great network…so m just hoping for the best.

great mlk, see u there m8 :wink:

I am sticking with the ol’ 1024x768

I think I will make 2 this year.

1. Too stop drinking pop all together. When I lost the weight this summer, I went from drinking tons of coke to only diet pop and it really helped. I am curious to see what I can do when I cut it out all together.

2. Stop swearing and get my temper undercontrol. I can be a spaz sometimes if I get caught off guard at the wrong moment.

I hope I can do it :slight_smile:

1. Drink more beer
  2. stop killing people I know from Forums…

http://www.thoughtography.net.au