What is your new years resolution?

mines 1280 X 1024…errr

same as me, although I switch to 1024x768 when I play games…
hum

*Originally posted by odedvard *
**mines 1280 X 1024…errr **

Lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I was just about to say that :smiley:

1280x1024, but I play games in 800x600 cause of my crappy gfx card.

Mine is to build a web site I like and lunch it before the end of the year. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have another one but I am not at liberty to say. (secrect coucil only text here). :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

The Today show says that most newyears resolutions last around 3 months but I say, I have my computer monitor at 1024x768 and it’s not leaving in 3 months so I got resolution either way. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

-Data :sketchy:/:stuck_out_tongue:

mine is make it to u.k this year for sure !!

*Originally posted by Phil Jayhan *
**I can’t ever think of a New Years resolution someone kept; Ever. So, rather than set myself up phor phailure, I simply don’t get on that merry-go-round… **

My father’s new years resolution 8 years ago was to quit drinking… he hasn’t had a single drink since…

*Originally posted by Vash *
**My father’s new years resolution 8 years ago was to quit drinking… he hasn’t had a single drink since… **

Thats a good thing :thumb: I bet he had been planning that though. Like waiting tell New Years to make that resolution so that he could have a couple more you know?

mine is make it to u.k this year for sure !!

that’s neat - ive applied to Kent, Swansea, Bournemouth Portsmouth and more - hopefully to get there sept 2004 in a 3d/sfx course

I will be working for 6-7 months to understand the u.k market and then i have plans to open up a company after that, have got some really a very big client list + relatives over there, they have great network…so m just hoping for the best.

great mlk, see u there m8 :wink:

I am sticking with the ol’ 1024x768

I think I will make 2 this year.

1. Too stop drinking pop all together. When I lost the weight this summer, I went from drinking tons of coke to only diet pop and it really helped. I am curious to see what I can do when I cut it out all together.

2. Stop swearing and get my temper undercontrol. I can be a spaz sometimes if I get caught off guard at the wrong moment.

I hope I can do it :slight_smile:

1. Drink more beer
  2. stop killing people I know from Forums…

http://www.thoughtography.net.au

to make it to Hong Kong…

Seems like a good time to bump this up! :slight_smile:

I wonder if this System fellow ever followed through with his resolutions.

2 Likes

I will try to correct my eating habits.

1 Like

stick with ​1280… will update my computer in 2019, buy a new big screen and test higher resolution :slight_smile:

I had smoked for a long time until I bought a Juul (e-cigarette). Seems somewhat healthier to me, but then I lost it and went back to regular smoking. So my new years resolution is to find my Juul!

1 Like

I found it. Now I can just sit on my butt for the rest of the year.

1 Like