What's your sn mean?

that’s what I thought of everytime I read it

Everytime you read my screen name you thought my name was Paddy? Or Gordon?

Do you bake, FG?..I’d like to have some Paddy Cakes :smiley:

You’re dead!
BTW: Welcome to Kirupa forums Ryan H.

Mines keljnr, Coz my firstnames Kelvin…but so is my dads…,
so its short for kelvin junior.

simple really

Mine has a huge story.
I started out as cats91.
I became a member of an online game.
Inactivity caused my account to be frozen.
I had to get a new SN as well.
I chose Topcat.
Then inactivity again.
Since I have a short term memory problem (clinically unproven), I wanted my name simple, so I added two letters after it.
I’ve been using this SN ever since.

ryan_h was me at my friends house when he was logged in and I didn’t feel like logging him out ;), I always think of the queen song “flash gordon”… but he is surfing the forums a bit now and MAYBE learning something

Redrum, the shining… yeah… Used to be my name in my days of hardcore fragging (Unreal everything, Quake everything, HL everything)

87 = year this 17 year old kid was born. 2087. I’m from the future.

idoik means nothing what so ever. just thot it sounded cool when i was makeing my font company the company turned out to be a nothing only made 2 fonts and just put a comeing soon page. none of my nick names have a meaning just what i use. but they do come uniq only to me. search google for wicked6th
u well find around more then 4,000 things. all them have something to do with me. havemt tried idoik yet.

mlk…

i’ve got a team of scientists and linguistics scholars working on it…

Meet the L33t Kirupa ?
Many Loving Kudos ?

Mad Loony Killer?
Mighty Lord of Kirupa?

I love your avatar mlk! Puss In Boots is soooo funny in Shrek 2.

*Donkey// “*Hey princess there you are. Listen, Shrek and I drank some magic potion and now we’re sexy!”
*Fiona// *[looks at Puss in Boots licking himself on Donkey’s back]“Shrek?”
*Puss In Boots// *“For you baby, I could be.”

I nearly fell off the seat in the cinema laughing.

LOL, i go for MILK

sorrywereclosed…think of it this way:
my mind=store
when the store is closed you cant go in and rummage around and see everything unless of course you break in.

meat like milk

most lovable klingon

Latin for Flagbearer
and 123 becuase someone already had signifer on AIM

oh yeah, I should be nescator

anybody decode that? I’ll give the answer in a day or two

My is the lamest of all names. My name is Doug Jones. I started a web design thing and then named it, omgosh no way, Dj-Studios. But Dj-Studios is actually a revised name of DJGraphics. Just thought that Dj-Studios looked better.

mine came about when my friend and i did a joint sketch for art class. my side of the picture dealt with the good things in life, and it had half of a pickle jar on it.(‘pick’ on the label) His side dealt with the bad things in life. his side completed the pickle jar, but the label said kill. when the sides where put together, they completed the picture.

that’s awesome, I wish I could see that!

I was registering to some chat room about 5 years ago. When it came time to pick my name I looked around my room and noticed a comic book with the word “wizard” on it. Been using it for pretty much everything ever since.