Which Splash?

I think that all of them look kinda odd to be a splash page. Anywho, I would say 1 because IT IS simple, and it’s cleaner. I defenately wouldn’t go w/ tentacles as that specific technique is old, and played.

Well I would definitely wouldnt suggest making a splash page that doesnt fit the style of your website. I’d think that people would vote much differently if we could see your site as well as the splash pages. I mean the splashes alone are cool but if i clicked on, say, #1 to enter your page, and the site didnt have any black and blue, id feel like i was at the wrong site.

No 2 :slight_smile:

Gotta be #1

After lots of thinking and deep consideration, I will go with #2!

hey and how do you make them? did you do some tutorial or you just came up with it?

I gotta get into Photoshop if thats what can be done

That’s a good idea, how would you like that? I’d love to learn that.

The one you just posted is by far the best. However, you should find an alternative to the dashes in it

Originally posted by moncreyweasel
I mean the splashes alone are cool but if i clicked on, say, #1 to enter your page, and the site didnt have any black and blue, id feel like i was at the wrong site.

I’m gonna make a new one based heavily on the site design. Expect to see something soon. The site colours are pretty similar to what’s in my footer.
[size=1][color=silver][I accept no responsibility for confusion if I change my footer.][/color][/size]

Here is a splash that follows the theme of the actual site exactly. It even uses the same background image.

It turns out that the blue in the footer is too blue.

wow use the last one (the one above me)
that ones is hottttttttttttttt and thats my final answer lol

good work

http://speed.vbsimplified.com

Okay looks like I’m gonna use that one.

Let’s all laugh at my old crap splash page:

www.urbanecho.tk

Looks like just photoshop to me. It’s basically just colored and edited clouds with radial zoom blur’s right? Nice stuff though. I’d probobly have to go with 4. :smiley:

EDIT: Actually, the new one is money. I dig man. Hopefully you can put some flash magic into it! :smiley:

Har har har har!

See? I knew you would laugh. What the hell was I thinking when I wrote all that crap?

Hey you were asking for it.

But I think your old one is better than this new one :sure:.

Nah it’s too big and dark. Also try clicking on the get flash button. Go on.

No…i really like you to use the third design…it’s really futuristic…very contrast and have such a great energy…people will feel excited when they see it…yup…

You can do it with flash, java, php, whatever you prefer. Just run a search on google for “loading random images”. As always, there are a few tuts right here on kirupa to help you out.

:wink:

mambo number 5!