Which Splash?

Here are three splash pages I made for my site Urban Echo Design using Photoshop.

The first is the quickest loading but the simplest and the third one is the slowest loading but the fanciest. The third is not shown at full quality as it is too big a file. Tell me which one I should use.

the third is cool, but i actually like the first one best, its nice, clean, and simple.

Edit- woo! hundredth post!

I like the first one too but it might be a little too simple.

all 3 look very good! nice job :thumb: but my favorite is #2

Thanx man. Yeah #2 is pretty cool. Looks like some kinda fiery explosion. It actually rminds me of the podracing scene in Star Wars The Phantom Menace.

Votes so far:
Splash #1 - 1 vote
Splash #2 - 1 vote
Splash #3 - 1 vote

I’m gonna post a poll to decide.

Votes so far:
Splash #1 - 4 vote(s)
Splash #2 - 2 vote(s)
Splash #3 - 3 vote(s)
Splash #4 - 1 vote(s)
Splash #5 - 0 vote(s)

of voters so far: 10

Can I post a poll to decide?

I’d have to say 2 as well, with 1 being a close second…yeah, maybe a poll wouldn’t be a bad idea…help you tally votes quicker.

i think u should go with the third one

http://speed.vbsimplified.om

Number 1.

Number two looks like a deal I made back in the Geocities days that I put in for a Medal of Honor website. Not saying it’s bad(not at all), just sayin that’s what it reminds me of.

Presumably this website was loosely based on MOH. I might make a few more splashes and see what else I can come up with. Watch this space.

i must saY that number 3 is my pic, it just looks sweet…but any of thoe would do man.

:panda:E1KO:panda:

Did you make those?
If so, those are awesome.
First one.

if u have a logo use it on number 1 with some kind of contrast between them

Thanks topcatyo. Yeah I made them all. I updated the vote counting post. (See above)
Here’s another one I made which is pretty different from the first three. I like it but I’m not sure it’s as good as the others.

4 looks really good.
A tie between 1 and this 4 (as I’m labeling it).
What programs did you use?

Just Photoshop 7.0. I did a lot of mucking about with tutorials to create these.

Hm…Touch choice…I really like four, but its just a tad too simple. Perhaps add a bit to it. I also really like the third one. It’s real groovy. Lol. But 4 really has potential.

How about this Handler4me:
Amalgamation of 1 and 4.