Who is visiting the internet

*Oh, and Lister was SO much better then Rimmer, hate to say. :stuck_out_tongue: **

but what about the Cat?:pirate:

Rev:elderly:

The cat was just “stylin’” all around. He ruled :slight_smile:

*Originally posted by vts31 *
** i think the minimum resolution should be 1024x768…and todays computers are actually being shipped with 1024x768 as the default… **

Hmmm…I think that the default is still 800x 600…:nerd:

where are you buying your computers?

Hey Deca,

I think there is something here about embedding fonts:

http://www.kirupa.com/developer/mx/usingtext.asp

Actually 1024x768 seems to be the norm around here as well.

Although they don’t just give you a 1024x768, they give you a choice of 800x600 and 1024x768 and make you pay more if you want the bigger one.

I agree that most of the designers I know use 1024x768, but from the new computers I have seen, all of them have been default at 800x600…

I could be wrong, but even then look at the stats…:slight_smile:

If your clients are visiting the sites at 800x600, as a professional, you need to design at that res…:bandit:

We are, in effect, in this for the end-user after all, even if we don’t want to make $$$…:-\

100% correct :slight_smile: and agreed with by me.

don’t get me wrong, I would like nothing better than being able to design @ a larger res…

I actually was surprised that the stats were as low as they are. I expected the 1024x768 to be much higher by now…

I guess that is a representation of how many laptops are coming into the populus:P

If only I could afford a 2nd, and extra computer:cool:

how can i change the res, or can i ?:q: :cyclops:

If you are on a windows machine, right click on your desktop, choose Properties from the context menu. It is in the tab labeled “Settings”.