Why doest this work?

Can someone please tell me why this code doesnt work. to see the swf go here:

http://www.geocities.com/urbnlegn/flashdOut.htm

to downlad the fla go here:

http://www.geocities.com/urbnlegn/flashdOut.fla

In the Games scene there is a button that says games. on Press the text and the box behind it are supposed to disapear, only the box disapears. Heres the code that is not working:

on (rollOver) {
tellTarget (“greetBox”) {
gotoAndPlay(2);
}

tellTarget (“gameTxtMov”) {
gotoAndPlay(2);
}
}

on (press) {
[color=red]tellTarget (“gameTxtMov”) {
gotoAndPlay(16);
} [/color]

tellTarget (“greetBox”) {
gotoAndPlay(6);
}
}

The section thats not working is highlighted in red. Also if you open the swf file and go to the games scene, when you rollOver the games header, a text box pops up. It scrolls but you cannot see the scroll bar. The scrollbar is all the way to the right of the text box. It works if you can figure out where to click, but it is invisible. Ne1 know y? And lastly, how do u change the colors of the scrollbar. Thanx to everyone who tries to help. Ne help is appreciated.

no1 knows?

try changin the

gotoAndPlay(2);
}
}

on (press) {
gotoAndPlay(16);
}

to

tellTarget (“gameMovTxt”) {
gotoAndPlay(2);
}
}

on (press) {
tellTarget (“gameMovTxt”) {
gotoAndPlay(16);
}

I aint sure if it will work just a guess really im pretty ■■■■ at axtnscpt

also u could try and load it as a external txt file or summet the scrollbar thing what is the txt as input or dynamic or static ?

-Tom

thanx for the help. I figured out that theres not a problem with my action script. The actual movie clip “gameTxtMov” doesnt work. What I did was i created a new graphic symbol. In the graphic symbol was a dynamic text box with a scroller. I then created a new movie clip. I put the graphic symbol into the movie clip. From frame 10-15 I alpha faded the graphic symbol from 0% to 100%. Frame 15 has a stop action. Then from frame 16-20 i did the exact opposite as i did from 10-15. When I test the scene the fades dont work at all and the text scroller doesnt show up. I tried changing the graphic symbol to a movie clip. when I did that, the fade worked on the scroll bar. The text shows up but i doesnt fade in. Ne1 know y it doesnt work? And how can you hav different colored fonts in a dynamic text box? When I test it they all turn the same color.

up