Worst day of my life

you can of course report this to the police, it was something pretty valuable and big…

I’m sorry to hear that though too, that’s something that really hurts so in your time of need, I would tell a joke, but I really suck at that so I best wait for somebody else to…

Reporting to police will hardly help. Police don’t care about bikes…

They will probably ask for a detailed explanation of it and give you a foot in the a**.

I imagine you could report to the police because it’s something that’s pretty valulabe at $1,000. Also, I imagine he knows the model number and could just show them that, and then describe a couple of scratches or something on it that makes it slightly different.

:lol:

Might I add maybe a free donut if you are 5 years old =).

Ever seen the episode of Reno911? You’ll understand how he feels when you see it.

But hey, I hope that guys get caught between a train track, on a 105’F sunny day, and a train runs him over, while him screaming becuase his skin and penis are rotting off, while crows chew away at his bones, yelling, as the [color=darkred]blood[/color] poors from his eyes and ears. Unable to imagine the pain hes going through, whips out a gun to put to his head, but then the weakness of his arms sets the gun off and blow off a part of his shoulder, laying there, half dead, awaiting the arrival of death it self…

Thank you, thank you

I watch Reno911 everday. Those guys are jokes. Sometimes my stomach hurts from laughing so much…

That’s not true about reporting it to the police. My brother got his BMX stolen, and about 6 months later the police ended up finding it and bringing it back. Of course finding some kids bike isn’t going to be their top priority, but they will make an effort to find it for you.

That’s terrible that you lost your bike dude.

6 months later? Lol I’ll be pruning by then…

Find out who took your bike (cops or something). If he doesn’t give it back, let me know. I’ve been known to be a good…negotiator.

:evil:

Whack

Whack

“Grandma!??!?!”

if your bike being stolen really is the worst day of your life…I envy you :thumb:

Why RB? Did you lose someone in your family or something?

he’s got a good point, my like best friend that I’ve known forever is moving away forever in a month, probably for me to never see in real life again

considering bmx is my life, it is the worst day of my life, most of my friends i’ve met through riding…anyways…i did report it to the police…i’m sure they don’t care…but if they happen to come across it they’d get it…i’ve been walking around…checked all around my house no luck…later i’m going to the ‘ghetto’, tons of stolen bikes end up there…

just don’t forget to bring your nine :wink:

I swear to God, I’d bust out a shotgun, and walk down a couple blocks looking for it. I would question the kids I knew in the neighborhood, and raise some serious hell. %@#$ that. I’d go gang busters on those ghetto fools. They want my bike? I’ll be coming back with a scalp!! :wink:

Sorry to hear about yr bike. I sorta had a similar thing happen to me, but my 125cc scooter got knicked outside my work. And of all days it happened there was a train strike in London, so i ended up walking 1 hour to a station that was open. I ended up doing a 3 1/2 hour journey instead of 30 mins. I reported it to the police and they didn’t care a single bit, luckly i got paid out through the insurance thou.

Put up signs that say “Lost: $1,000 dollar bike | Reward: Me not killing you.(the guy who took it)”

I saw this in a movie - I think it was Pee-Wee Herman.

Put up a sign that says that whoever gets your bike back gets 2000 dollars. Whoever brings it back must be the thief :pleased:.