Worst day of my life

So it’s 8pm est thurs night, the weather is great, not too hot, not too cold…I decide to go outside and ride my bmx bike (been riding for about 4 years now)…so i get dressed, head outside to the garage…look around…it was gone, at first i just thought my aunt may have moved it, she was cleaning in their earlier in the day, so i walked around the house for a little, checked out her garage, nothing…panic starts to set in, as i realized someone stole my precious $1000 bmx bike… :frowning: , 99% of the time i keep it in my room, and this one day…this one day i was ‘too tired’ to carry it in…and some one stole it…

I don’t know if i’m more angry, or sad…end of rant.

Jeez man, really sorry to hear that. A $1000 bike? phewww that person who took it should be shot :kommie:

Bummer man… There was a time My bike was stolen!

I found it in a garden 4 streets further up… Just stole it back…

Hope you can find it…

haha, i hope i can ‘just steal mine back’…

It was some small kid that stole it… If i were you i would skope out the selling spots… Or… You would want to ride such a nice bike… or sell it.

that’s what i plan on doing it today, i live in a pretty small town…so i’m hoping who ever has it…rides it…or tries to sell it…i have a pretty good feeling who ever stole it, knows me…and knows that i ride…there were other bikes in the garage…and mine was probably the hardest to see/get too… :hr: I’m just afraid who ever kifed it just might use it for parts, or maybe they didn’t even want it…it could be in some bushes, a creek, or a dumpster for all i know…evil people.

track them down like dogs, then maul them.

Could beat up the guys at the local bike shop until they start selling bikes at reasonable prices. Then just buy a new one. My $80 pos hasn’t collapsed under my 350lbs of geekiness yet, suprisingly, so I’m sure a thin person pushing the bike hard wouldn’t have any problems.

Weak dude, I had like 3 bikes stolen in my lifetime.

Wow man that sucks. If it was like a normal bike that was 100 dollars I would let it go and buy a new one but 1000 and a BMX?

That bike was probably something. Look around the neighborhood - take some walks. Maybe the person who took probably lives close to you.

But if you can’t find it, you just gotta let it go…sorry to hear it.

you can of course report this to the police, it was something pretty valuable and big…

I’m sorry to hear that though too, that’s something that really hurts so in your time of need, I would tell a joke, but I really suck at that so I best wait for somebody else to…

Reporting to police will hardly help. Police don’t care about bikes…

They will probably ask for a detailed explanation of it and give you a foot in the a**.

I imagine you could report to the police because it’s something that’s pretty valulabe at $1,000. Also, I imagine he knows the model number and could just show them that, and then describe a couple of scratches or something on it that makes it slightly different.

:lol:

Might I add maybe a free donut if you are 5 years old =).

Ever seen the episode of Reno911? You’ll understand how he feels when you see it.

But hey, I hope that guys get caught between a train track, on a 105’F sunny day, and a train runs him over, while him screaming becuase his skin and penis are rotting off, while crows chew away at his bones, yelling, as the [color=darkred]blood[/color] poors from his eyes and ears. Unable to imagine the pain hes going through, whips out a gun to put to his head, but then the weakness of his arms sets the gun off and blow off a part of his shoulder, laying there, half dead, awaiting the arrival of death it self…

Thank you, thank you

I watch Reno911 everday. Those guys are jokes. Sometimes my stomach hurts from laughing so much…

That’s not true about reporting it to the police. My brother got his BMX stolen, and about 6 months later the police ended up finding it and bringing it back. Of course finding some kids bike isn’t going to be their top priority, but they will make an effort to find it for you.

That’s terrible that you lost your bike dude.

6 months later? Lol I’ll be pruning by then…

Find out who took your bike (cops or something). If he doesn’t give it back, let me know. I’ve been known to be a good…negotiator.

:evil: