Would you use a service like this? - Share your opinion!

Hello,

I am almost finished building the following tool/service for myself and am trying to determine if others would want it too. Could you please provide a brief explanation as to why you’d either use this service or you wouldn’t?

The service:

Whenever I started a new blog post, or any project that required design material (photos, article snippets, templates, etc.) I wasted a lot of time tracking down the different components, making it all look decent together, and then paying. What I’ve built is a service that provides you with a personalized, relevant selection of digital design content based on the subject matter of your blog post or project.

It simply asks me what the context is of my blog post or project (food, travel, startup, etc. ) and quickly finds professional, relevant content to use for my custom project. It displays relevant photos, articles, and templates in such a way that it’s easy to determine what looks good together. Currently sourcing 94 websites and counting, with the majority releasing content via Creative Commons 1 - 3.0 (free for commercial use)

This allows me to concentrate more on the design/writing and less on searching so I’m loving it.

Does this sound like something you would use? Why or why not?

Thanks a lot for your time.

Mike

Yea, it sounds interesting… but aren’t there already those kind of services? I could be wrong…