Yet another question....java? HTML? Actionscript?

I’m going ahead in my presentation and I’ve come to a point where I need to incorporate some HTML pages with javascript that makes the browser full screen with no tool bars and then goes through a series of assessment questions.

This is the button reference that opens the assessment from the home page:

<div align=“center”><a href=“javascript:sitTests(‘Goal_Test/webpages/test_NC_2.htm’)”>Science Y7</a></div>

THE QUESTION:

How can I reference this page in FlashMX…

I dont speak Java…

Thanks in advance!

I have tried to pick apart the java code and reference to the button that opens the assessment html with its special characteristics, but its all too difficult!

I need to replicate the button reference in blue usind the java script, also in blue or the equivilant in actionscript…

I am including the source file…

Hmm. So you need a pop up window. From HTML. Okay. First, so you know, Java and javascript are two different languages. Check out this page:

I think I’ll throw you a bone, though. First off, you need to pop open the window. Put this inbetween your <head> and </head> tags.

<script language="javascript">
sw = screen.availWidth;
sh = screen.availHeight;
function popo(url){
window.open(url, "desc","width="+sw+", height="+sh+", toolbar=no, menubar=no, location=no, status=no, scrollbars=yes");
}
</script>

Then your code for the main page would be:

<center>
<a href="javascript:popo('Goal_Test/webpages/test_NC_2.htm')">Science Y7</a>
</center>

:thumb:

If the javascript already exists just use
getURL(“javascript:sitTests(‘Goal_Test/webpages/test_NC_2.htm’)”);
in flash
should be simple enough…